Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides private training for medical professionals who want to build their own training package. Private training is available for you and your staff, and the package can be built to your specifications to include a variety of aesthetic procedures. Office and Staff Education Training can be added to your private training session ensuring your staff is knowledgable of the procedures and processes that result in a successful aesthetic practice.
What are the advantages of private training?
- With our private training option, you are able to train your entire staff on the aesthetic procedures of your choice, including best business practices.
A qualified instructor travels to your place of business at a time and date that works well with your schedule. Please keep in mind, private training quotes for 1-2 people may be more expensive than attending a seminar. However, if you have 3 or more individuals receiving training, the price of training per person begins to decrease.
The one-on one training experience leads to an exceptional learning environment.
You can customize your private training to include office and staff education training. A knowledgeable and experienced AMET corporate representative travels to your place of business to meet with staff and perform an office evaluation. During this time we will cover:
To receive a personalized quote, please fill out the form below.
- Staff education of non-invasive techniques, with answers and cheat sheets to the most common questions
- Understanding your new/prospective aesthetic client
- Knowing what the aesthetic client expects
- Product Knowledge: storage & handling, pre & post treatment
instructions, areas treated with each product, side effects &
- Procedures: consent forms, before/after pictures
- Incorporating skin care into your practice and the selling of retail
- Ideas and examples of ways to spread the news that your office is now offering aesthetic procedures
Which courses are you interested in receiving private training?
(check all that apply)
Botox ®/ Dermal Filler
Advanced BOTOX/Dermal Filler
How many individuals would be trained
and what is their designation(s)?
(check all that apply)
Provide three dates that you and your staff would be available for training.
AMET will contact you within three business days with additional information.