Botox Training in Minneapolis
At Aesthetic Medical Educators Training, we offer advanced medical aesthetics courses, including Botox training, in Minneapolis. Our courses are only available to medical professionals such as nurses and physicians as we believe this is the safest and most effective group of professionals to deliver medical aesthetics to the highest standard. The medical aesthetics market is set to be worth $15.9 billion by 2025. If you are looking for Botox and aesthetics training in Minneapolis, we can provide you with the education and tools to succeed so that your medical practice in is not left behind.
Advanced Aesthetic Medical Training Courses in Minneapolis
In Minneapolis we currently offer training in the following areas:
- Botox and Dermal fillers advanced training and certification. Besides teaching theory, anatomy, considerations, contraindications, and practical advice, we provide extensive hands-on training with live models.
- Microdermabrasion Therapy: Used to renew overall skin tone and texture and a popular method of improving the skin’s appearance. Our instructors will guide you through the latest chemical peel and microdermabrasion therapy techniques.
- Sclerotherapy: Minimally invasive treatment to shrink varicose veins and spider veins using non-surgical injections.
What are the Benefits of Aesthetic Medical Training in Minneapolis?
Our industry-leading courses provide you with accredited certification as an FDA approved practice. Further benefits include
- Increase the services you offer to your patients
- Build credibility and trust with your patients in the area of medical aesthetics
- Meet the increasing demand for Botox, dermal fillers, sclerotherapy, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels
- Grow your existing practice
- Establish an additional revenue stream
Why choose Aesthetic Medical Educators Training?
If you are looking for medical aesthetics training in Minneapolis, we can provide you with:
- Comprehensive and award-winning hands-on training
- Small class sizes to allow for personal interactions between attendees and the instructor
- Education delivered by medical professionals
- A proven successful track record with training already provided to 7,500 licensed professions in all 50 states
If you would like more details about our Minneapolis courses, fill out our online contact form here, call us on (512) 301-2125, or text “support” to 855-997-2996 from your mobile device.