Transitioning into a new career path or expanding on your practice in these uncertain times is more than possible with AMET. Our new hybrid webinar course on basic Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers is designed with your safety in mind. Learn from the comfort of your home, while we help you schedule the hands-on training required to obtain a full certification at a safe and convenient time and location.
Taught by an industry expert, this online course still provides a classroom feel. Participants can take advantage of our live Q&A feature to communicate any questions to their instructor. Our team is excited to assist you in taking the next step towards a long-lasting and fulfilling career. Stay home, stay safe, and stay healthy!
Didactic Webinar Course Objectives:
The materials covered during the didactic portion of the training seminar include:
- History of Botulinum Toxins
- Handling of Botulinum Toxins
- Reconstitution guidelines for each of the major Botulinum Toxins
- Instructions for Storage
- Indications for Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers
- Contraindications for Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers
- Side Effects
- Review of the types of injectable fillers on the market
- Injectable fillers indications
- Injectable filler contraindications
- Patient Consultation recommendations
- Overview of techniques and treatment areas for Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers
- Product ordering information
How to complete the hands-on portion for our seminar:
Our company is helping webinar participants organize a convenient and safe location at which to attend our hands-on portion of the training. This part of the seminar will include practicing these procedures on live models. Only after completing the hands-on requirements will you be able to receive your Certificate of Training. The cost to complete the hands-on training is $1150.
The total cost of the AMET Didactic webinar is $1650. Same great course, same great value.
We will still offer:
- A live Instructor
- Didactic webinar classes (20 students max)
- Live Q&A
- Comprehensive Presentation
- Certified CME value