Are You Qualified?
The Botox and filler certification classes are formatted especially for medical professionals, including Physicians (MD &DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PA), and Dentists (DDS & DMD).
BOTOX/Dermal Filler Training
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides comprehensive Botox and filler certification classes; both didactic and hands-on, which will allow medical professionals to immediately incorporate these aesthetic procedures into a new or existing practice. Instructors also cover best business practices to assist participants in expanding into the aesthetic medical field.
This comprehensive 8-hour Botox and filler certification class provides participants with certification for both BOTOX® and injectable dermal fillers.
Our extensive Botox courses for nurses and doctors provides hands-on training during the afternoon session, allowing participants to begin performing BOTOX® and Dermal Filler procedures immediately. All products and models are provided by Aesthetic Medical Educators Training at no additional cost to the participants (unless participant chooses to be a model).
The Aesthetic products used in the hands-on session of BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®. Aesthetic products that are discussed in the didactic session of the BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®, Dysport and Xeomin.
The Aesthetic products used in the hands-on session of the Botox and filler certification classes include Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus. Aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Radiesse, Sculptra, and Arte Fill.
Participants in the Botox and filler certification classes will receive course manuals, sample consent and treatment forms, a resource list, and a Certificate of Training upon completion of the course. Our Botox courses for nurses and doctors will provide you with the necessary skills and requirements.
*PLEASE NOTE: Although a CME letter will be issued upon completion of the course, CME credit is not guaranteed. It is up to your board whether they will grant CME credits for this course.
The objectives of our Botox and filler certification classes include but are not limited to:
- Discuss the history, safety, mechanism of action, and preparation of BOTOX®
- Describe the cosmetic indications and contraindications of BOTOX®
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
- Discuss the categories and types of dermal filler products
- Describe techniques for dermal filler injections to correct nasolabial folds, melomental folds and wrinkles, and lip augmentation
- Discuss the client selection process for the BOTOX® and Dermal Filler procedures
- Address the growing US market for aesthetic procedures, in particular BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers, and how you may capitalize on this demand
- Demonstrate proficiency in conducting an aesthetic patient consultation
- Practice proper injection techniques in the use of BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
BOTOX/Dermal Filler Training Courses
- Introductions & Welcome to BOTOX and Dermal Filler Training
- History of Botox, Dysport & Xeomin
- Review of facial muscle anatomy
- BOTOX® handling, reconstitution and storage
- Dysport & Xeomin reconstitution
- Client selection
- Botulinum Toxin: Indications and contraindications
- Botulinum Toxin Treatment
- Patient Prep & After Treatment
- Side effects & complications
- Why injectable fillers?
- Dermal Fillers: Indication/Contraindications
- Temporary, semi-permanent and permanent fillers
- Side effects & risks
- Lunch (provided by AMET)
- Demonstration and hands-on training of BOTOX® & injectable fillers
- Program evaluation & certificate distribution
Sign up for our Botox and filler certification classes today!
Want to be a model?
A large part of our events is the hands-on training experience we offer our attendees. To offer this, AMET is always looking for models to help us with our events.