We’re bringing our Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training class to San Francisco, CA!
License Requirements: Physician (MD & DO), Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA), or Dentist (DDS & DMD)
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides didactic and practical aesthetic Botox training designed for quick application in a new or existing practice. Participants will receive course manuals, usable consent and treatment forms, and a list of valuable resources as part of the training. Participants will also receive a Certificate of Training after finishing the course’s educational and hands-on requirements.
The Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training in San Francisco, California educates medical professionals on facial anatomy, while providing hands-on experience with BOTOX® and dermal fillers.
Taught by leading industry professionals, our training course will leave you feeling confident and capable of providing injectables at your practice. (It will also likely increase your revenue!)
The following prerequisites must be met prior to enrollment in the Advanced BOTOX®and Dermal Filler Training:
- Completion of the Basic BOTOX® and Dermal Filler certification class (at any training facility)
- At least 6 months of real-life experience using BOTOX® and dermal fillers
Aesthetic Botox Training
The aesthetic products that are used in the hands-on session and taught in the didactic portion of our Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training include BOTOX®, Xeomin, and Dysport.
The aesthetic products used during the hands-on session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Preville Silk, Restylane and Perlane. Aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Juvederm Voluma XC (FDA-approved for cheek enhancement) and Arte Fill.
- Review facial anatomy and understand vectors of pull-in facial anatomy
- Review BOTOX® reconstitution
- To understand the following techniques and treatments utilizing BOTOX®: perioral rhytides (lipstick lines, sunbeam or smokers wrinkles), injections around and under the eyes, melomental folds, relaxation of the upper lip and chin, axillary hyperhidrosis, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation and breast lift
- Review types and uses of dermal fillers
- To understand the following techniques and treatment utilizing dermal fillers: perioral rhytides, treatment around the eyes, cheek volume restoration, metatarsal fat pad injection and breast augmentation, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation, volume restoration cheek hollows) and the treatment of scars
- To understand the different fillers on the market including longer lasting fillers, non-biodegradable fillers and body area fillers
- To understand various techniques for facial anesthesia
Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda in San Francisco
8:00 Introduction and Welcome to Advanced Facial Aesthetics Training
8:15 Anatomy Review
8:25 Correlation of anatomy and function with BOTOX® injection sites
9:45 Understanding Fillers
10:00 Advanced Filler Techniques
10:30 Facial Anesthesia
11:00 Lunch (provided by AMET)
12:00 Hands-on training
3:30 Q&A & Course Evaluation
Want to be a model in San Francisco?
A large portion of our events is the hands-on training and education experience we offer all in attendance. To offer this, we are always looking for models to assist us with our Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training events.
Learn How To Become An Aesthetic Training Model
We welcome all models for the hands-on portion of the seminar. If you know someone who may be interested, ask them to sign up on our modeling page here. (Please note: the costs of products from procedures will be charged to the model.)
There are no reviews yet.