Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides comprehensive injectable certification classes for medical professionals. When discussing aesthetic injectables with your clients, here are some of the key points to explain.
The ABC’s of Injectables for Aesthetic Training
A – Anti Aging: Injectables have been shown to have a preventative, anti-aging effect. They can:
- Smooth out frown lines, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Enhance and restore loss of volume in areas such as the cheeks
- Plump and enhance the lips
- Improve symmetry among facial features
- Fill acne scars
B – Botox®: (botulinum toxin) injections are a non-permanent way to smooth out lines and wrinkles. Botox® can be used for:
- Smoothing out crow’s feet, frown lines, lip lines, and fine wrinkle lines at the side of the nose (bunny lines)
- Improve the appearance of neck bands
- Lift the corners of the mouth
- Improve sagging brows
- Soften a square jawline
C – Combination: to get the best aesthetic results, your client may need a combination of injectables such as neurotoxin injections like Botox® and dermal fillers. Depending on your client’s needs, combining injectables in a safe and effective treatment program can optimize outcomes.
Types of Aesthetic Injectables
Providing a combination of injectables may be the most appropriate treatment option. Here is the low down of different types of aesthetic injectables:
- Neurotoxins: are botulinum toxin injections like Botox® to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure is quick, minimally invasive, and does not impact on daily activities. Results can be seen in approximately 3-7 days and last about 3-4 months.
- Dermal Fillers: are used for filling out deeper wrinkles, sagging areas and to plump out the volume in the lips, cheeks, and jawline. Dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6-18 months.
- Kybella: is an injectable used to destroy fat cells and improves the appearance of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
- Sculptra Aesthetics: is an injectable that stimulates the production of collagen and helps restore facial volume.
Expanding your Business to offer Injectables
Aesthetic injectables are minimally invasive, so your client can enjoy many of the benefits of cosmetic surgery more cost-effectively, without the surgery or downtime.
If you want to expand your business and offer cosmetic injectables, contact Aesthetic Medical Educators Training today. Find out more about our Botox® and Dermal Filler classes for medical professionals and join the fast-growing medical aesthetics industry.