Are You Qualified?
The advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training class is formatted especially for medical professionals, including Physicians (MD & DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PA), and Dentists (DDS & DMD).
Advanced BOTOX and Dermal Filler Training
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides comprehensive aesthetic Botox training, both didactic and practical. Our training allows medical professionals to rapidly incorporate this procedure into a new or existing practice.
Advanced Botox and dermal filler training course participants will receive course manuals, sample consent and treatment forms, a resource list, as well as a Certificate of Training upon completion of the program.
Added at the request of many of our students, the Advanced BOTOXand Dermal Filler training is for medical professionals who want to expand their knowledge and use of BOTOX and dermal fillers even further. A comprehensive understanding of facial anatomy as well as practical experience with BOTOX and dermal fillers are necessary to effectively incorporate these new procedures into your practice. Our licensed instructors have years of experience with these procedures and have mastered the technique and knowledge required to perform them. This course will give you the confidence and refined skills needed to provide the optimal experience for your patients. If you are looking to increase the revenue and scope of your current practice, our advanced Botox and dermal filler training class is for you!
The following prerequisites must be met prior to enrollment in our Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler training:
- Completion of Basic BOTOX and filler certification classes (Any Training Facility)
- Proficiency performing procedures covered in the basic course
- We welcome all models for the hands-on portion of the seminar. If you know someone who may be interested, let us know! Or have them signup on our modeling page here. (The costs of products from procedures will be charged to the model).
Aesthetic Botox Training
The aesthetic botox training products that are used in the hands-on session of our Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler training include: BOTOX®, Xeomin, and Jeuveau for neurotoxins; Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma, and Restylane Lyft for dermal fillers.
- Review facial anatomy and understand vectors of pull in facial anatomy
- Review BOTOX® reconstitution
- To understand the following techniques and treatments utilizing BOTOX®: perioral rhytides (lipstick lines, sunbeam or smokers wrinkles), injections around and under the eyes, melomental folds, relaxation of the upper lip and chin, axillary hyperhidrosis, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation
- Review types and uses of dermal fillers
- To understand the following techniques and treatment utilizing dermal fillers: perioral rhytides, treatment around the eyes, cheek volume restoration, metatarsal fat pad injection, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation, volume restoration cheek hollows) and the treatment of scars
- To understand the different fillers on the market including longer lasting fillers, non-biodegradable fillers and body area fillers
- To understand various techniques for facial anesthesia
Advanced BOTOX Training and Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda
- 7:45 Registration
- 8:00 Introduction and Welcome to Advanced Facial Aesthetics Training
- 8:30 Anatomy Review
- 9:00 Correlation of anatomy and function with BOTOX injection sites
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Understanding Fillers
- 10:45 Advanced Filler Techniques
- 11:30 Facial Anesthesia
- 11:45 Q&A
- 12:00 Lunch (provided by AMET)
- 1:00 Hands-on training
- 4:45 Q&A & Course Evaluation
- 5:00 Certificate Distribution
Sign up for our advanced medical aesthetic courses today!
Upcoming Training Courses
Want to be a model?
A large portion of our events is the hands-on training and education experience we offer all in attendance. To offer this, we are always looking for models to assist us with our advanced Botox and dermal filler training events.