Are You Qualified?
The BOTOX® Training/Dermal Filler Training class is formatted especially for medical professionals, including Physicians (MD & DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PA), and Dentists (DDS & DMD).
Advanced BOTOX/Dermal Filler Training
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training will provide comprehensive training, both didactic and practical, that will allow medical professionals to immediately incorporate this procedure into a new or existing practice.
Participants will receive course manuals, sample consent and treatment forms, a resource list, and a Certificate of Training upon completion of the course.
Added at the request of many of our students, the Advanced BOTOX ® Training & Dermal Filler Training is for medical professionals who want to expand their knowledge and use of BOTOX® and dermal fillers. A comprehensive understanding of facial anatomy as well as practical experience with BOTOX® and dermal fillers are necessary to effectively incorporate these new procedures into your practice.
The following prerequisites must be met prior to enrollment:
- Completion of basic BOTOX®/Dermal Filler Training course (Any Training Facility)
- At least 6 months practical experience using BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
- Ability to provide your own model for the hands-on portion of the seminar (Product will be at an additional cost to either the model or participant).
The Aesthetic products used in the hands-on session of Advanced BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®. Aesthetic products that are discussed in the didactic session of the Advanced BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®, Dysport and Xeomin.
The Aesthetic products used in the hands-on session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Preville Silk, Restylane and Perlane. Aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Juvederm Voluma XC (FDA Approved for cheek enhancement) and Arte Fill.
- Review facial anatomy and understand vectors of pull in facial anatomy
- Review BOTOX® reconstitution
- To understand the following techniques and treatments utilizing BOTOX®: perioral rhytides (lipstick lines, sunbeam or smokers wrinkles), injections around and under the eyes, melomental folds, relaxation of the upper lip and chin, axillary hyperhidrosis, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation and breast lift
- Review types and uses of dermal fillers
- To understand the following techniques and treatment utilizing dermal fillers: perioral rhytides, treatment around the eyes, cheek volume restoration, metatarsal fat pad injection and breast augmentation, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation, volume restoration cheek hollows) and the treatment of scars
- To understand the different fillers on the market including longer lasting fillers, non-biodegradable fillers and body area fillers
- To understand various techniques for facial anesthesia
Advanced BOTOX Training/Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda
- Introduction and Welcome to Advanced Facial Aesthetics Training
- Anatomy Review
- Correlation of anatomy and function with BOTOX injection sites
- Understanding Fillers
- Advanced Filler Techniques
- Facial Anesthesia
- Lunch (provided by AMET)
- Hands-on training
- Q&A & Course Evaluation
Upcoming Training Courses
Want to be a model?
A large part of our events is the hands-on training experience we offer our attendees. To offer this, AMET is always looking for models to help us with our events.