The Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training class is created specifically for medical professionals, including Physicians (MD & DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PA), and Dentists (DDS & DMD).
PLEASE NOTE (for all seminars): Although the above professionals are eligible to participate in AMET training seminars, AMET strongly recommends that potential participants contact their state’s licensing board to determine state regulations. Acceptance into an AMET seminar does not grant authority to perform procedures post-training.
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides didactic and practical aesthetic Botox training designed for quick application in a new or existing practice. Participants will receive course manuals, usable consent and treatment forms, and a list of valuable resources as part of the training. Participants will also receive a Certificate of Training after finishing the course’s educational and hands-on requirements.
The Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training educates medical professionals on facial anatomy, while providing hands-on experience with BOTOX® and dermal fillers.
Taught by leading industry professionals, our Advanced Botox and Dermal Filler Training course will leave you feeling confident and capable of providing injectables at your practice. (It will also likely increase your revenue!)
The following prerequisites must be met prior to enrollment in the Advanced BOTOX®and Dermal Filler Training:
- Completion of the Basic BOTOX® and Dermal Filler certification class (at any training facility)
- At least 6 months of real-life experience using BOTOX® and dermal fillers
Aesthetic Botox Training
The aesthetic products that are used in the hands-on session and taught in the didactic portion of our Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training include BOTOX®, Xeomin, Jueveau, and Dysport.
The aesthetic products used during the hands-on session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Preville Silk, Restylane and Perlane. Aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Juvederm Voluma XC (FDA-approved for cheek enhancement) and Arte Fill.
- Review facial anatomy and understand vectors of pull-in facial anatomy
- Review BOTOX® reconstitution
- To understand the following techniques and treatments utilizing BOTOX®: perioral rhytides (lipstick lines, sunbeam or smokers wrinkles), injections around and under the eyes, melomental folds, relaxation of the upper lip and chin, axillary hyperhidrosis, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation and breast lift
- Review types and uses of dermal fillers
- To understand the following techniques and treatment utilizing dermal fillers: perioral rhytides, treatment around the eyes, cheek volume restoration, metatarsal fat pad injection and breast augmentation, neck rejuvenation, nose augmentation, volume restoration cheek hollows) and the treatment of scars
- To understand the different fillers on the market including longer lasting fillers, non-biodegradable fillers and body area fillers
- To understand various techniques for facial anesthesia
Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda
8:00 Introduction and Welcome to Advanced Facial Aesthetics Training
8:15 Anatomy Review
8:25 Correlation of anatomy and function with BOTOX® injection sites
9:45 Understanding Fillers
10:00 Advanced Filler Techniques
10:30 Facial Anesthesia
11:00 Lunch (provided by AMET)
12:00 Hands-on training
3:30 Q&A & Course Evaluation
Want to be a model?
A large portion of our events is the hands-on training and education experience we offer all in attendance. To offer this, we are always looking for models to assist us with our Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training events.
We welcome all models for the hands-on portion of the seminar. If you know someone who may be interested, ask them to sign up on our modeling page here. (Please note: the costs of products from procedures will be charged to the model.)