The Botox and filler certification classes are formatted especially for medical professionals, including Physicians (MD & DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physician Assistants (PA), and Dentists (DDS & DMD).
PLEASE NOTE (for all seminars): Although the above professionals are eligible to participate in AMET training seminars, AMET strongly recommends that potential participants contact their state’s licensing board to determine state regulations. Acceptance into an AMET seminar does not grant authority to perform procedures post-training.
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides the most comprehensive didactic and hands-on Botox and filler certification classes on the market. Designed with healthcare professionals in mind, our aesthetic procedures can easily be incorporated into a new or existing practice. Our Botox training course for nurses and doctors will also provide you with the necessary skills to fulfill CME (continuing medical education) requirements. Our licensed instructors cover best business practices to assist participants in expanding into the aesthetic medical field.
Botox Courses for Nurses, Doctors, Dentists and All Healthcare Professionals
This comprehensive 8-hour Botox and dermal filler certification class is our most popular training course and provides participants with certification for both BOTOX® and injectable dermal fillers.
The AMET Botox and dermal filler training course teaches you everything you need to know to perform these treatments on patients. With classes available throughout the country, you are guaranteed to find a time and place that fits your schedule.
You can expect our Botox and Filler certification class to provide educational lectures and extensive hands-on sessions with live models. This allows participants to begin administering BOTOX® and dermal filler procedures immediately. Aesthetic Medical Educators Training is proud to also provide nurses and doctors with CME credits when they complete the training course.
The aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the neurotoxin training include BOTOX®, Dysport, Xeomin and Jeuveau. The aesthetic products used in the hands-on session of training include BOTOX®, Xeomin and Jeuveau.
The aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the dermal filler training include Versa, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra, and Arte Fill. The aesthetic products used in the hands-on session of training include Versa, Juvederm Ultra, and Juvederm Ultra Plus.
The objectives of our intensive Botox and filler certification classes include but are not limited to:
- Discuss the history, safety, mechanism of action, and preparation of BOTOX®
- Describe the cosmetic indications and contraindications of BOTOX®
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
- Discuss the categories and types of dermal filler products
- Describe techniques for dermal filler injections to correct nasolabial folds, melomental folds and wrinkles, and lip augmentation
- Discuss the client selection process for the BOTOX® and Dermal Filler procedures
- Address the growing US market for aesthetic procedures, in particular BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers, and how you may capitalize on this demand and start providing treatment to your own clients
- Demonstrate proficiency in conducting an aesthetic patient consultation
- Practice proper injection techniques in the use of BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
Basic BOTOX® and Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda
8:00 Introductions & Welcome to BOTOX and Dermal Filler Training
8:15 History of Botox, Dysport & Xeomin
8:30 Review of facial muscle anatomy
8:45 BOTOX® handling, reconstitution and storage
9:00 Dysport & Xeomin reconstitution
9:15 Client selection
9:30 Botulinum Toxin: Indications and contraindications
10:15 Botulinum Toxin Treatment
10:30 Patient Prep & After Treatment
10:45 Side effects & complications
11:00 Why injectable fillers?
11:15 Dermal Fillers: Indication/Contraindications
11:30 Temporary, semi-permanent and permanent fillers
11:45 Side effects & risks
12:15 Lunch (provided by AMET)
1:00 Demonstration and hands-on training of BOTOX® & injectable fillers
5:30 Program evaluation & certificate distribution
Sign up for our Botox and Dermal Filler Courses today!
Our comprehensive Botox and filler certification class is also available in Hybrid format! While the course objectives remain identical to our traditional format, this course allows for more flexibility to complete the didactic lecture and hands-on portion of the seminar at different times but during the same week. Realizing that our participants may have increasingly more complex work-life schedules, AMET introduced this hybrid model so that we could continue to offer our most popular course to those seeking to further their aesthetic goals!
Our Hybrid format combines both online and face-to-face learning into a cohesive experience that still provides live, responsive support and engaging lectures that are fully integrated. As we move towards the future, AMET understands that offering more dynamic learning platforms will be essential and indispensable to our participants. Upon registration for this course, you will have the opportunity to select your live, didactic lecture webinar and your preference for your in-person Saturday hands-on session.
Some advantages of selecting the Hybrid format include:
- More flexibility for your busy schedule as our live didactic lecture webinars is offered several times during the week.
- Ability to attend the didactic lecture from the comfort of your own home.
- Ability to select your hands-on session for the morning or afternoon.
- Smaller class sizes give participants more one-on-one with instructors and maximize the time allotted for performing Botox and dermal filler procedures.
- Additional insight and perspectives as you may have more than one instructor.
- Complimentary refresher webinars available to participants.
- Live CME hours awarded along with certificate of training upon completion.
Please Note: All Saturday courses will follow the Hybrid format. If you register for a Saturday, you will receive instructions via email promptly after registration on how to get scheduled for the webinar and either AM or PM hands-on session for the Saturday you have selected.
Course Agenda should reflect both Hybrid and Traditional schedule to avoid any confusion.
AM Hands-on Session
8:00 Introductions and Review
8:30-11:00 Model Appts
12:00 Q&A, Program evaluation, Certificate distribution
PM Hands-on Session
1:00 Introductions and Review
1:30-4:00 Model Appts
5:00 Q&A, Program evaluation, Certificate distribution
Want to be a training model?
A large part of our medical aesthetic courses is the hands-on training experience we offer our attendees. That’s why AMET is always looking for models to help us with our Botox and dermal filler certification classes. Sign up to receive a discounted treatment today.