Are You Qualified?
The Sclerotherapy Training for nurses and doctors is formatted especially for medical professionals, including Physicians (MD & DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Physicians Assistants (PA).
Sclerotherapy Training for Nurses and Doctors
Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides comprehensive sclerotherapy training for nurses and doctors. Our trainings encompass both didactic and practical, that will allow medical professionals to earn their sclerotherapy certification and immediately incorporate this procedure into a new or existing practice.
This comprehensive one-day program provides participants with Sclerotherapy certification. This class is led by expert medical professionals in the industry. We focus on providing extensive hands-on sclerotherapy training for nurses and doctors. The morning session includes a didactic portion, where the participants will learn the different injection techniques for Sclerotherapy. The afternoon session consists of extensive hands-on training used to cement the didactic portion of the course, so that participants leave with a comprehensive understanding of these procedures. Our classes will equip you with a wide range of necessary skills. This allows the participants to implement Sclerotherapy into their practice as soon as they feel comfortable. Provided your patients with another service to help grow your practice. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of education to medical professionals.
- Discuss the underlying pathology of spider veins
- Describe various sclerosant agents and dilutions
- Explain the risks, complications and after-care for Sclerotherapy
- Describe adjuvant therapies (including lasers) for the treatment of spider veins
- Demonstrate Sclerotherapy injection proficiency
- Demonstrate surface Electrocoagulation/Thermolysis technique proficiency
Sclerotherapy Training Course Agenda
- History/Mechanism of Action of Sclerotherapy
- Anatomy/Physiology of Lower Extremity Venous system
- Pathology/Indication/Contraindications for Sclerotherapy
- Benefits/Risks/Complications of Sclerotherapy
- Evaluation/Physical Examination
- Equipment needed/illumination/Technique
- Patient education (Pre and Post procedure)
- Documentation/Informed Consent/Photography/Charting
- Compression after Sclerotherapy
- Reference Material/Resources
- Lunch (provided by AMET)
- Demonstration and Hands-on Training
- Questions and Answers/Course Evaluation
Sign up for one of our medical aesthetic courses today!
Upcoming Training Courses
Want to be a model?
A large part of our events is the hands-on training experience we offer our attendees. To offer this, AMET is always looking for models to help us with our Sclerotherapy training for nurses and doctors.