Are You Qualified?
The Chemical Peel and Microdermabrasion training courses are formatted especially for aestheticians looking to gain experience in medical related procedures. Medical Providers supervising the aestheticians will also find this course extremely helpful. This seminar is also open to medical professionals, including Physicians (MD&DO), Registered Nurses (RN), Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA).
Microdermabrasion Training Courses
The chemical peel and microdermabrasion training courses offered by Aesthetic Medical Educators Training provides a comprehensive, hands-on training method. Our courses allow participants the ability to receive a certificate of completion so that they are able to immediately apply these procedural techniques to their new or existing practice.
Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peel Training for Nurses
Our microdermabrasion and chemical peel training for nurses and doctors is a one-day program designed for the aesthetician that wishes to widen the menu of services offered to their clients. Medical professionals who take our class will not only learn the latest techniques and procedures but also gain interactive experience. At Aesthetic Medical Educators Training our courses are taught by the best industry experts. The chemical peel and microdermabrasion training courses will teach you the basic skin structure and physiology. The morning session will include a discussion of the why’s and how-to’s of these modalities, as well as tips on pricing and marketing. During the afternoon participants will cement the morning’s didactic session by performing these procedures on themselves and models provided by AMET. We believe practicing the appropriate technique when performing microdermabrasion is very important. This is why we provide models. We limit the number of participants in each course so that you can get the attention and help you need to succeed. Our medical aesthetics courses leave you in the best possible situation to price, market and keep your clients happy and coming back for more.
- Explain basic skin structure and physiology
- Identify different methods of skin classification and how these classifications are used to evaluate appropriate treatment protocols
- Demonstrate appropriate technique in performing microdermabrasion
- Discuss various types of chemical peels and appropriate candidates for each
- Describe how these procedures can be combined with other services to enhance client results as well as participant’s earning potential
- Explain how to appropriately price and market these procedures
Microdermabrasion Chemical Peel Training Course Agenda
- Welcome and Introductions
- State of the Industry
- Skin physiology and structure
- Microdermabrasion: Client Selection, Equipment Mediums, Contraindications and Client Consultation
- Microdermabrasion: Pre-Treatment, Protocol, Technique and Post-Treatment
- Chemical Peels: Benefits, Client Selection, Contraindications, Options, Pre- Treatment, Protocol, Post-Treatment
- Pricing and Marketing
- Lunch (on your own)
- Demonstration and Hands-on Training
- Q&A, Program Evaluation
Want to be a model?
A large part of our events is the hands-on training experience we offer our attendees. To offer this, AMET is always looking for models to help us with our microdermabrasion training courses.